"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

10/21/17

Silver Rope

I have a new silver rope necklace. Finished it this week. It's just a simple piece done in Spiral Rope stitch. 



I used matte black for the core,



and silver lined crystal and nickel seed beads for the spiral.



It has a simple toggle clasp.



Nice to have it finished.



Hmm, I think I'll start a Christmas ornament cover next.

Layette set #26 is just about done. I just have to block it and sew a button on the cardigan.

We're getting lots of rain. It has cut back on the wild fires around here. I'm glad about that. More rain is expected for the next few days. As long as it isn't snow, I'm happy.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment