"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

12/24/16

Purple Mittens for Katy

I finished the purple mittens I was making for my niece Katy.



Pattern: Classic Mittens No. 615 by Bernhard Ulmann Co.
Size: Childrens 6-8

Yarn: Knit Picks Mighty Stitch
Content: 80% Wool/20% Acrylic
Color: Eggplant

Needles: Circular size 5

Started: December 9, 2016
Finished: December 22,2016



Comments: I really like this pattern. It's easy and knits up fairly quickly.



I don't know if I'll be seeing Katy this weekend or not. Her family was planning to come over to ski. They don't celebrate Christmas so it isn't a Christmas present. It's just a present from Auntie me to Katy who loves purple mittens.

Now for some bad news. About 15 minutes ago I accidentally knocked my camera off the dining room table and it broke! 


It will only take pink blurry pics. I hope I can get it repaired. I love my camera so much!

We have got lots of snow at the Parkarosa. It's well over a foot deep now in the yard. We got 4 new inches just last night.

I'm as ready as I can be for Christmas. The presents are wrapped and under the tree. We're going to my brother-in-laws house for dinner tonight. Should be fun.

Live long and prosper. \\//

1 comment:

  1. That's my favorite mitten pattern. I've been knitting the for almost 60 years. So sorry about the camera!

    ReplyDelete