"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

3/22/16

More Luna

Today, I'm doing the post I'd planned for yesterday. More Luna. This time she's wearing an outfit I won from Liz Frost. She held a contest on her Facebook page a few weeks ago or so and I won it. She sent the outfit with my doll.



I love her slightly pointed ears. I've ordered a short black wig so she can be my Vulcan doll on occasion.



Looking for moose in the back yard.



Still looking.



She didn't see any.



Feeling disappointed.



Maybe next time Luna.



Mollie is making herself at home. She loves the couch.



The cats do not like Mollie. The boys have been hidden ever since I conned them into coming back in the house last night. I haven't seen a hair of them, though I know they're still alive cuz they're using the litter box. I hope they come out and adapt soon. Mollie wants to play with them so badly. I don't think that will ever happen. I'm hoping they just start tolerating the situation. Chenille is adapting. She hid the first day, but she'd out and letting Mollie know who's boss now.

I took Mollie for a long walk yesterday. She pulled on the leash almost the whole way. By the time we got back to the house both of my shoulders hurt quite a bit and I was exhausted. So now I'm working on training her not to do that. It's one of the harder things to teach a dog.

I've also registered for a dog obedience class for the two of us that starts the first week of April. I'm going to need some help with the not pulling.

I woke up to snow this morning. It snowed for several hours. Now it's melting just as fast as it fell.

Doug and I are doing something new tonight. We're going to the Idaho Democrat Caucus and voting. It should be an interesting evening. To be honest, I'd rather have a primary type vote like they used to do here. It would just be easier for all involved. But there are people in politics trying to make things more difficult and inconvenient for certain voters. So we will persevere.

I am taking my knitting with me to the caucus. I expect there will be a lot of sitting and waiting involved.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment