"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

7/25/15

Teal Works

Sharing the second fleece blanket. Same fabric, but with dark teal for the edging.



I like it more than the yellow. That's the end of that fabric. The next ones will be different.

Here's the matching sweater. It's still a WIP. I need to put the second button band on and do the finishing.




I'm LOVIN' IT! I emailed pics of the first set to our group leader and she is thrilled with it. Told me to make a whole bunch more. I shall make as many as I can before I get tired of it. Fortunately, there are lots of different edgings and baby sweater patterns out there. Heh heh...

Sweet hubby and daughter finished their ride today. They dipped their wheels in the Mississippi river.



The weather is nice and cool today with a breeze. Perfect deck knitting weather. I think I'll go put that second button band on now.

Live long and prosper. \\//

1 comment: