"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

6/28/15

Polarized Hat Again

The Fairisle/Stranded knitting class I taught this month went very very well. It has been permanently added to my teaching repertoire. I knit along with the students, so I have another one done for KnitWits.







Polarized Hat in Navy and Maize

Pattern: Polarized Hat by Tanis Gray

Yarn: Caron Simply Soft
Content: 100% Acrylic, Worsted Weight
Color: Navy Blue
Yarn: Red Heart Classic
Content: 100% Acrylic, Worsted Weight
Color: Maize

Needles: Size 9

Cast on: June 8, 2015
Completed: June 22, 2015




We are in the middle of a heat wave. It's supposed to get into triple digits today. I am so glad we have the air conditioner. I am staying indoors. Besides the heat, the air is getting rather thick. I wonder if there is a wild fire nearby? I will have to check on that. Anyway, my lungs are feeling kind of icky so I'm protecting them for the day.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment