"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

4/29/15

New Clothes For My Girls

My sister, Jodie, sews and sells clothes for Ellowyne Wilde dolls. She's extremely good at it. She designs her own patterns and everything. Every so often, she comes up with something I just must have for my girls. That happened last week.

First is this little summer dress with matching hat, modeled by Amber.



I adore the fabric! As an aside, my sister works at Joann's. She has a fabric addiction too. Not a good combination.

This design is also one of her new ones. I asked her to do one for me in pink and white. It turned out gorgeous. Ellie is modeling it.



She also made the stockings and gauntlets. I have a very talented little sister.

If you're interested in seeing her other doll designs,

click here -->  Jodie Creations


We had our first 'hot' sunny day yesterday. It got up to 78 here at the Parkarosa. That's hot for this time of year. Not hot for the middle of July of course. I enjoyed it immensely. Today we're back to regular spring weather.

Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment