"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

8/30/14

Bingo!

I am a member of the Imagining Ellowyne Wilde group on Yahoo. This month we played our annual Bingo game. Not only did I win a Bingo, but I won the big prize too! I was gobsmacked with surprise when I found out. My prizes arrived in the mail this last week.

For my Bingo I won this Starfish jewelry set, here modeled by Amber. It's so much prettier in real life than in the photo.



The big prize totally blew me away. I didn't know what to expect, cuz it was a surprise. I LOVE it! I won a genuine Ellowyne Wilde jewelry set (Arsenic & Lace).



There's a choker, earrings, and bracelet. Ellie had to try it on.



The package also contained a really stunning outfit, modeled by Ellie of course. There's a top, skirt, belt, and purse made with a gold and pale blue print fabric, and a matching necklace, a bracelet, and a pair of gold sandals.



A pair of gold matching slacks too.



My Ellie, she by stylin'!

Since I was taking doll photos, I also took one of Pru with her blue ribbon for her green mohair knit outfit. She is so proud of it.



Live long and prosper. \\//

No comments:

Post a Comment