"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

3/9/09

Winner!

And the winner is...........drumrolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

MamaMay

Congratulations MamaMay. Please email your mailing address and what color you want your stitch markers to be, to thebeadknitter AT yahoo DOT com, or you can private message it to me on Ravelry. My ravatar is Beadknitter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I did on my weekend. Helped Sweet Hubby with a couple projects. Then we went shopping for the ultimate cell phone-for me. Taa Daa!


My other cell phone was so old that Verizon has been calling me for several months asking me to please update my phone-even going so far as to offer me free ones if I'd just update. I waited until they had a phone I actually wanted. Didn't get this one free, but I did get a mighty good deal on it. It's PURPLE! Hurray!

I am amazed at what phones can do now. This phone not only does the whole phone call thing, but it also has a 1.3 meg camera, a video camera, plays music like an Ipod kinda gizmo, has an alarm clock, an organizer, bluetooth so I can hook up to the internet and stuff wireless, and all manner of strange and wonderful things. Course, all I will probably use it for is taking or making phone calls. It's nice to know I can do all that stuff if I want to though. And it's PURPLE!

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment