"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." ~ Elizabeth Zimmerman

3/20/09

Delicious FO

Happy First Day of Spring!


I have FO's for you. Daughter Ruth is home this week for spring break. We've been having fun. This is what we did together today.


Making donuts. Yum!!! These are plain sweet milk donuts deep fried and covered in sugar and cinnamon.


Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....................!

I was going to take a progress pic of my Honeybee Stole, but I discovered I'd screwed up royally so I had to tink everything I'd accomplished the last 2 days. I mean everything! I'm back to where I was before I started working on it again.

I find it amazing that even though I've been knitting for 40 years and am a professional knitter I still manage to screw up just about everything I knit. You'd think I'd be over that by now. I'm going to blame it on perimenopause just because I want to.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment